Sunday, February 24, 2013

Dental and Vision Plan for 19.95 per month

I have to say that when I filed for taxes and found out that because I do not have health insurance and ObamaCare is making me have it by Jan 1 2014, that the one I can get would be $150 per month with a $10,000 deductible. I am sorry but I do not go to the doctor enough to reach that $10,000 deductible. This does not include Dental or Vision either.

I found something that I signed up for and it helps me save money for going to the doctor, dental, vision, chiropractic and prescription's. This is a savings plan and they will help advocate your hospital bill too if you are in the hospital. 

This is not insurance but it is a savings plan. You are going to have to pay a high monthly price to get a lower deductible why not pay for the high deductible and the savings plan to get your cost down to almost nothing out of pocket?

You can get up to 80% off the out of pocket expense. It is a great deal for the people that need to save money. I am an insurance agent so I know what is a good deal or not. I have even shown this to my insurance agent friends and they are looking into getting this and maybe even presenting this plan to their clients as well. 

The dental plan is $19.95 per month for everyone in your household, this also includes Vision, RX, Chiropractic and Orthodontics for all ages not just Children. The Health plans have several different plans starting at $49.95 per month. 

They even have savings on shopping, auto care, travel, golf, cruises, legal, and much, much, more. 

Please check out my website and if you have questions email me so we can talk and help you understand. 

www.dentalplan.com/tinamoomey

We have a couple positions open for a few people in customer service. You get daily pay, monthly pay,  benefits, and win a Cadillac CTS.

www.freedomathometeam.com/tinamoomey

Please call me or email me with your questions. 

Tina Moomey
503-713-7267
shawntinamoomey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment